Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is growing rapidly and we are looking to grow our PMO team. The Technical Program Manager (TPM) partners with the Product Manager, Engineering Manager, and other internal stakeholders to develop and manage a comprehensive program plan including schedule, cross-functional dependencies, risks, as well as communicating status and risks to all the program stakeholders, including the leadership team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Own and drive complex cross-functional projects
- Lead key initiatives and drive collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams including product, engineering, data
- Identify key dependencies and risks, and partner with other teams to get these resolved.
- Defining and guiding high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring, reporting and communication progress.
- Working closely with Product and Engineering teams to provide agile guidance for product delivery.
- Guiding your teams in developing and achieving our Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A sense of ownership and experience managing the end-to-end project development cycle.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Influencing without authority.
- Customer obsession, passion for delighting customers.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technical domains and then train others
- 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience with Agile, Lean or SAFe software development methodologies.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Rally or similar.
- Comfortable working in a 100% remote and distributed team.
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $105,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : USA - the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.