Senior Technical Program Manager - Business Process Management at Snowflake
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
This Senior Business Process Manager role will be responsible for transforming the Snowflake Global Support (SGS) team’s business processes to meet the growing needs of our customers and employees. This includes establishing a foundation for the design, modeling, execution and continuous improvement of business processes as well as using that foundation to ensure business processes are adopted across the team.
This critical role is part of the Global Strategy & Programs team and is focused on enabling SGS to optimize the experience for our customer base.
- Manages the development and implementation of Business Process Management (BPM) standards for the design, model, execution, automation, and continuous improvement of our business processes.
- Manages day-to-day operations of the business process management program to ensure processes are documented according to those standards and communicated to key stakeholders using change management best practices.
- Establish owners per business area and collaborate effectively to design or reengineer process solutions to complex business problems.
- Develop and evaluate success metrics to measure process improvement outcome and their alignment with our strategic initiatives.
- Partner with IT and other cross functional stakeholders to evaluate and implement technology solutions to automate business processes where synergies apply.
- A bachelor's degree or business or equivalent 6+ years of work experience.
- 7+ years of business process management and complex process improvement experience in the technology industry.
- 7 + years of program management experience leading technology programs.
- Experience designing, redesigning, documenting and implementing business processes across cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to manage multiple deliverables in a dynamic environment.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes skill in collaborating with subject matter experts and managers to help deliver business results.
- A demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Successful experience working, collaborating, and establishing relationships with leadership, colleagues, and clients.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse fundamentals and concepts.
- Excellent team player, able to work with virtual and global cross-functional teams.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.