Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Our vision at Iterable is to connect people with products that bring them joy. Yes -- JOY. Do you want to bring more joy to people across the world?? And rid the world of joyless, frustrating, impersonal experiences with brands? This may be your opportunity. Companies are challenged to create moments that turn into memorable experiences for their customers. Marketers have more data than ever before, but to drive data-driven experiences, they must break down data silos and segment the data in ways that power engagement.
While the Iterable platform is incredibly powerful, technology alone cannot solve all of the challenges that marketers and their companies face today. A sound strategy for growth and customer experience is a balanced combination of people, process, and yes, technology. The Senior Strategy Consultant's mission is to help some of the most well-known -- and soon to be well-known -- brands in the world -- and their amazing growth/CX teams -- build THAT sound strategy.
The Senior Strategy Consultant is a new role for us in a brand new team: Strategic Services. It is critical that you have a supercharged Growth Mindset, because you will be partnering with Iterable teammates and other new Strategy Consultants to build and iterate on the services you'll deliver. You will build frameworks that will eventually lead to productized services.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Deliver strategy consulting services to help some of the worlds best-known brands -- and soon to be best-known -- develop strategies to create remarkable experiences for their consumers by engaging them with the right content at the right time in the right channel -- at scale.
- Be an active thought leader both inside and outside of Iterable, educating Iterable teammates and the public on the world of growth marketing, marketing technology, digital marketing strategy, consumer sentiment, and customer experience.
- Mentor Iterable teammates and help them find solutions to problems.
- Lead and contribute to OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) to drive continuous improvements in our people, process, technology, strategy, products, services, brand, and culture.
- Partner with Education Services to develop world-class training content.
- Partner with Marketing, Product, Solutions, Sales, and Customer Success to bring to life our Value Framework.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is obsessed with improvement
- Has inspiring reasons for wanting this job
- Is an expert marketing technologist and strategist passionate about growth marketing and CX
- Has refined skills accuracy, resourcefulness, problem solving, organization, and communication
- Is an analytical thinker who knows that the best data tells stories
- Innovates, experiments, teaches, has executive presence and is strong in critical thinking
- Delivers measurable results in the areas of martech strategy, growth marketing, and CX
- Has earned trust & influence with Directors, VPs, and C-levels in all-sizes of companies across the globe.
- Embodies our Values of Trust, Humility, Growth Mindset, and Balance
- Positively impacts those around them
- You have a diverse track record of proactively contributing to the health of company cultures
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 1/14/2021