Senior Services Implementation Consultant at Workiva
As a Senior Services Implementation Consultant at Workiva, you will offer expertise while directly interfacing with customers to listen and gather their requirements for needed services. By partnering closely with customers and internal teams from Sales, Product Development and Customer Success, you will develop innovative solutions within current Workiva products to meet customer needs. You will find success in this role by listening to customer challenges and gathering customer requirements in order to develop consulting services to enable our customers to better leverage current Workiva products.
Our Client Services team specializes in helping companies identify issues, provide process design suggestions, and ultimately, find a better way. Our experience with hundreds of customers using Wdesk has given us unique insight into the core business problems plaguing many professionals. We have worked with teams on a wide variety of processes, from compliance reporting within Dodd-Frank mandates to Sarbanes-Oxley to monthly close and budget planning reports.
Work You'll Be Doing:
- Process Discovery & Solutions Development: You will partner onsite with customers to determine their requirements and develop solutions with current Workiva products to meet those needs. You will consult to understand their challenges and requirements. You will also provide project and relationship management to larger customers with broader needs.
- Demonstrate Innovative Solutions: You will design and create custom solutions for our contracted services customers.
- Find New Ways to Delight Our Customers: You will collect feedback and learnings from customer's service engagements to be leveraged in feedback to Scoping, Product Marketing and Product Development.
- Be the Expert: You will build a strong knowledge of Workiva products through a commitment to ongoing training.
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of relevant consulting experience required
- Data architecture or systems integration experience, with an emphasis on connecting to and consuming data from customer's ERP or large data systems
- Experience building internal and external relationships, partnerships and business development, with a proven ability to influence at all levels and in various departments
- B.A./B.S. degree required, MBA preferred; 4+ years of additional relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree
- This is a remote position, with 50+% travel
How You'll Grow:
Within your future career at Workiva we will constantly provide opportunities to learn and embrace new challenges. You will have the ability to help sharpen existing skills in addition to practical experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Additional opportunities for personal growth will also include:
- Development of practice materials and delivery methodologies
- Serve as a mentor and advisor within other members of the Client Services team
- Direct interaction with Workiva's partners for their continued learning
- Drive product innovation with development and R&D
- Participate in practice development efforts through articles and whitepapers that document success
- Lead in initiatives to demonstrate, strengthen, and share knowledge that resolve our client's challenges
Where You'll Work:
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we've created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: We rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need-backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought-to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today's most challenging problems. At Workiva, you'll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
- Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/