Senior Scrum Leader at Recurly
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:08 a.m. (MST) on Monday, October 5, 2020
Since 2009, Recurly has provided enterprise-class recurring billing, revenue optimization, and subscription management services for thousands of businesses worldwide- processing more than 5 billion dollars in transaction volume annually. With that in mind, we are looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to help build our payment solutions and processing infrastructure. You will be a key component to ensuring the continued success during our rapid growth, and your impact and contribution to the bottom line will be significant.
The Project Management office or PMO at Recurly is accountable for supporting project delivery efforts and maximizing transparency around organizational goals. As a Senior Scrum Leader you will drive delivery through agile methodologies and create high performing teams.
If you don’t match the job 100% we would still like to hear from you!
- Ensure consistent scrum practices
- Consistently evaluate and modify outdated scrum processes
- Provide input to the backlogs
- Remove impediments that are otherwise unable to handle by itself
- Understand, track, and drive productivity, quality and predictability metrics
- Plan and communicate delivery milestones
- Prioritize and manage the backlog
- Influence and drive changes to process
- 7 + years of experience as a Scrum Leader for a software development team that applied Agile principles and scrum practices
- Expertise in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- A growth mindset with a passion for learning new tools and techniques to continuously improve your scrum master skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Certified Scrum Master or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner is highly desirable
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries.
Offices located in San Francisco, California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana
Read Full Job Description