hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Tech team in Miami, FL, Denver, CO or remotely in the U.S.
About the role:
The Senior Project Manager will require customer focused project management and problem solving skills as you manage complex global project. As a project manager role you will be responsible for ensuring success of project as well as all project related operational activities.
- You mentor, coach, train and motivate your team members on an ongoing basis and keep track of their development
- As a team lead you are responsible for the management and the personal development of the USA Salesforce Team as part of the international/global salesforce team
- You develop strategic plans (Sales optimization, pricing, etc.) together with your stakeholders
- You know the Salesfore.com world well and are keeping a close eye on sales and service trends, foresee future challenges
- Run and Optimize the agile development processes to provide solutions in best quality and in time
- Communicate and coordinate the product roadmap with your stakeholders
- Discuss and create solution designs with Salesforce Architect and Business Analysts
- Experience in a team lead position with > 4 teammates
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com
- Familiar with Development approaches (no need to be a Developer)
- Experience with Agile methodologies, running large and complex projects in Agile environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and problem-solving skills to ensure strategic objectives are achieved.
- You have strong analytic skills which enables you to work efficiently and provide clear reporting data
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives