TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We encourage our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is seeking a dynamic and passionate Project Manager who can successfully drive a portfolio of projects to completion. This role will report to the Director of our Program Management Office under Business Operations. This role will play a critical part in organizing and executing cross-functional projects that support our business objectives.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for the overall direction, planning, organizing, execution and completion of projects across different functions.
- Define and manage detailed planning, project charters, program scope, budgets, schedules, resource management, success criteria, change management, risk & issue assessment and mitigation.
- Work with waterfall, agile, iterative, and blended project methodologies.
- Provide leadership and a strategic lens to support the prioritization and alignment of projects across the portfolio.
- Enable the use of appropriate project management tools and cadence of meetings to ensure progress and execution.
- Prepare project status reports and present project performance updates to relevant business stakeholders.
What'll set you up for success:
- 5+ years of direct project management experience (required) preferably in a technical product development setting (industry knowledge)
- Having strong critical thinking and analytical skills with ability to decompose complex problems and devise creative solutions
- Competency in core behaviors such as leadership, collaboration, flexibility and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills: demonstrated ability to present to groups, clients, and executives
- PMI Certification (required)
- Agile Certification (strongly desired)
- Be a parent, coach or participant in a recreational sport
- Be a TeamSnap user (sign up for a free trial to see what we’re about)
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The salary for this role starts at a minimum of $70,000 plus bonus and benefits. This applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, accountability, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
• We're not just remote, we are remote-first. We've been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap Swag to keep you looking sharp
• Monthly stipend for health & wellness and much more! Click here for the deets!
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.