We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Senior Project Manager, Professional Services to join our team and support !
Our Senior Project Managers lead Greenhouse implementations for the company’s largest and most complex Enterprise customers. In this role, you will be an integral member of the Professional Services team by managing the implementation and technical services we provide to our customers that focus on operational efficiency, driving end-user adoption, and establishing repeatable processes.
Sound like a good challenge? Read on.Who will love this job
- An organizer – you will keep multiple projects running efficiently while balancing opposing tasks for yourself and others
- An adaptable teammate – you are comfortable handling and supporting a diverse range of professional service offerings and supporting varying team working styles
- A collaborator – you will demonstrate the ins-and-outs of project management and transfer that knowledge through the creation of standard guideline materials for Professional Services
- A proud evangelist – you will advocate for project management principles and have the ability to guide Greenhouse staff and end-users
- Support Enterprise software implementations, solutions design, integrations, data migration, and custom development as needed
- Build and maintain Enterprise project tools and processes – including project plans, issue and enhancement trackers, training companions, and agenda templates to name a few!
- Support pre-sales strategizing and project planning in collaboration with the Customer Success and Sales teams
- Assist with internal project planning and coordination as needed to support the Professional Services department
- Strategize and lead all aspects of the development, implementation, and maintenance lifecycles of multiple projects at a time
- Established experience in customer facing project management or consulting
- Background leading complex technical projects and/or software implementations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience collaborating and orchestrating a large cross-functional team
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Google suite products
- Experience with project management tools and software, a plus
- Your unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us in your cover letter why you’d be a great fit for this role
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $88,000 to $120,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**