Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
THE EXPERIENCE THAT YOU WILL BRING
- Project Manager background: Extensive experienceof project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines - Required
- Knowledge of the industry project management best practices
- Experience using SAFe Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of financial services industry a plus
- Knowledge of FIS products and services a plus
- 7-10 years' experience managing complex software development projects
- Experience using Clarity and Rally is preferred
- Excellent leadership, analysis, problem-solving, team management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with FIS executives and client representatives
- Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Builds and provides direction and day-to-day operations to the FIS Loyalty product organization. Scope may include technical and/or non-technical programs and products
- Oversees and provides guidance to the personnel responsible for the organization's portfolio of projects.
- Defines and develops project / program management best practices, processes and policy to ensure alignment with corporate strategy and goals.
- Partners with multi-departmental leadership and other stakeholders to locate opportunities and develop and prioritize projects according to relevant measurement criteria.
- Maintains the efficiency of important aspects of the project management process such as planning, scheduling and budget and risk assessment.
- Provides executive management with forecasts of available resources and program status.
- Supervises project and program managers to ensure all projects within the scope of the PMO are delivered within defined scope, quality, time, and cost requirements.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or active pursuit of certification preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.