Senior Project Manager at IntelePeer
Senior Project Manager
At IntelePeer, we deliver critical, cloud-based communications you can build on with Voice, Messaging, Analytics, and Multi-Channel Applications. We make it easy to connect to and use our platform with any service or application from anywhere in the world. Our products are backed by a rock-solid network and a team of experts who provide nothing but award-winning customer service.
As a key member of our Customer Experience Team, the Senior Technical Project Manager is responsible for working closely with our largest accounts and partners to ensure successful deployment and delivery of our services.
Reports to: Director of Project Management
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Recognizes being a team player is the way to get ahead and has a positive outlook on project performance and success
- Assures collaborative and collective responsibility has an impact on project goals, objectives and performance
Key requirements for success in this position include:
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with Fortune 100 clients and their project teams
- Internal coordination across departments: Product, Development, Engineering, Operations, Legal, Marketing, Quality Assurance and Sales
- Executive level communication of status, risks & issues, and resource needs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
Expertise & Experience:
- 12+ years’ experience in project management
- 10 years of experience working in a contact center environment
- Proven work experience in project management for product delivery in the telecommunications industry
- Working knowledge of voice services products, SIP Trunking, SIP registration and SBCs, Unified Communications, and contact centers
- Strong knowledge of contact center technologies and solutions such as: PBX, ACD, IVR, CTI, CRM
- PMP certification is a plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to accommodate travel when needed
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Positive, professional attitude
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office