Senior Project Manager | Strategic Projects at Origami Risk
Who We Are
Origami Risk is a wildly successful provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools.
Origami Risk delivers a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single secure, cloud-based platform. A singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives underlies Origami Risk’s approach to developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
Making a Difference
We are seeking an organized, focused project manager who can help drive software implementations for our clients, with an opportunity to also drive internal strategic projects for our management team.
This position is responsible for project management for client implementations of Origami Risk’s SaaS, with a focus on on-time, on-budget completion, working with both colleagues and cross-functional client-side team members.
Your daily life
- Leverage existing and past project documentation, and collaborate with account leadership and team members, to initiate, plan, schedule, and estimate all activities for implementation projects
- Track the day-to-day progress of project activity
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Schedule and facilitate team meetings to drive progress
- Track, manage, and close issues
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve client objectives
- Apply knowledge and tools from prior projects to drive continuous improvement in implementations
What you bring with you
You have demonstrated the ability to use various communication methods and styles to effectively communicate needs and schedules to stakeholders. You should be willing to adapt to long-standing processes, while also helping the organization improve project planning and delivery. Most critically, you will have demonstrated the ability to focus on successful outcomes, and flexibly adapt the project path to emerging business needs, while still facilitating forward progress.
Risk management or insurance experience is helpful.
Preferred education and experience preferred for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree
- Master’s degree highly desired
- 2-4 years of technical project management experience in an up-to-date technology environment
- Previous experience implementing SaaS and/or other web based software solutions
- Strong business acumen with experience managing non-technology projects or projects related to strategic corporate initiatives highly desired
- Previous consulting experience required
- PMP certification a plus
- Exposure to both classic and agile project management experience, and the ability to flexibly leverage the two disciplines as appropriate
- Flexible to travel 1-2 times per month
Work Authorization: US Work Authorization Required
Origami Risk is a drug-free work place. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V