Are you an ambitious, project manager, searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a fast growing enterprise software company?
FWI and Poppulo are building the world's largest internal communications company backed by Vista Equity Partners. Our vision of omni-channel communications capability and the implementation of our ambitious strategy is accelerating the company's already steep growth trajectory. This vision is already delighting our customers and the market.
6000 companies worldwide rely on FWI's and Poppulo's software and digital signage to better communicate with their employees and significantly enhance employee engagement. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. We offer a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
As part of the merger, we are undertaking a refresh of key business marketing processes and systems to build a best of breed Global Marketing function. We are not tinkering around the edges here - we are taking things to the next level. If you have been successful in major business transformations before and have ambitions to bring your expertise to a world class level, then this is the role for you .
We know there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate - we're all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Support and drive two marketing teams to become one best in class marketing department through effective change management and goal alignment.
- People are at the heart of our culture, and all successful change. Work with the full Marketing team to understand the reason for changes, how it will benefit them, and how it supports our overall marketing goal.
- Drive and lead marketing wide business transformation programs focused on implementing best of class systems and processes for our world class marketing department.
- Work closely with senior leadership , project teams, wider stakeholders and vendors to ensure efficient delivery of agreed business results.
- Ensure the integration program successfully develops new processes that eliminate repetitive tasks through automation.
- Work with all marketing teams to ensure alignment on objectives and the swift elimination of blockers to progress.
- Support a busy team to get big jobs done successfully including transformation, system change, large conference events, brand projects, business process change and OKR management and alignment.
- Responsible for successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of marketing projects.
- Work closely with senior leadership and Marketing team members to drive successful project implementation to achieve project objectives.
- Establish priorities, build buy-in to a sense of urgency and importance while following best practice Project Management methodology in project execution.
- Encourage people to work collaboratively to reach decisions, while establishing an escalation process for disagreement as appropriate.
- Ensure coordination of multiple workstreams across the marketing department including business readiness deliverables and drive achievement against overall project outcomes.
- Forecast resources and timelines to ensure that informed decisions can be made by the marketing leadership team.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor progress and budgets, raise risks where appropriate, and communicate plans for the progress of change management activities.
- Ensure advanced planning for major activities to ensure low-friction delivery.
- Proven success in implementing and delivering significant marketing operations change in partnership with the Marketing Leadership Team.
- Track record of software delivery programs, event management and business change delivery where multiple stakeholders have been involved.
- 5+ years experience in relevant roles including project/ program management, management consulting, change management etc. ideally in the SAAS or B2B tech space.
- Successful track record within a fast paced, engaging, technology environment.
- Experience working flexibly across a range of responsibilities, projects and programs.
- Experience in agile project management methodology.
- Metrics driven - highly quantitative and analytical.
- Extensive experience defining and managing project/ program risk, knowing when to escalate.
- Comprehensive commercial and business acumen.
Our ideal candidate will also be/have:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - be able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognize good ideas and bring consensus on decisions.
- Excellent at building good working relationships and can influence stakeholders and other teams.
- Experience within a best in class marketing function.
- Adept in getting up to speed quickly in unfamiliar subject matter areas to ensure you make an immediate impact on delivery.
- Ability to create an innovative, collaborative, and supportive culture.
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented.
- The individual will be decisive and exhibit sound judgement.
- Take ownership for their results.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
FWI is the leading enterprise software company transforming customer and employee experiences with omnichannel corporate communications, office space optimization, and digital signage applications. Over 6,000 customers rely on FWI to power applications used by millions of people per year including retail marketing, employee communications, room and desk management, conference and event management, flight information displays, campus communications, emergency messaging, and more. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to be authentic every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients, and culture. Our employees are passionate about their work-and the impact it has-but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We are a diverse team of talented people who want to make a difference, don't take ourselves too seriously, and are driven by our core values:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
We're proud to be one of Built In Colorado's top tech companies , and if our inclusive culture and core values speak to you, we'd love for you to join us.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
US Benefits Overview