Senior Program Manager/Product Owner at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration & conferencing product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking a candidate to fulfill the Senior Program Manager/Product Owner role on our fast-paced team. We’re looking for a qualified team player with demonstrated experience taking a holistic, focused approach to high-volume development processes.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone globally.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 150+ dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help teams deliver high-quality software on time.
- Be an expert in agile project management with a flexibility to apply the right amount of process and no more.
- Function both as a scrum master and product owner roles as required.
- Interpret feature requirements and document these into user stories to be used for development.
- Use your planning skills to help teams continuously improve their delivery.
- Facilitate effective delivery using your experience with software development challenges in the past.
- Present and advocate at all levels of the organization from developers to executives.
- Use your technical knowledge to earn respect and participate in the delivery of product.
- Use your communication skills, both written and verbal and aspire others to emulate.
- Bring strong skills on data-driven product delivery where effective metrics are a key part of your repertoire.
- Utilize your experiential knowledge of software development best practices and how to support them.
- Collaborate with cross organizational teams successfully to deliver product.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment because of your adaptability.
- Be able to measure priority along with risk.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve team productivity without adding more stress.
- Experience leading software development teams to deliver product.
- Experience in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing user stories.
- 4+ years of project management experience
- 1+ year of product ownership or business analyst experience
- Certified in agile software development practices.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $80K - $120K, inclusive of salary and bonus.
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.