Senior Program Manager, Lean-Agile Transformation Coach 1 at NetApp
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
- Lead Lean-Agile transformation through a SAFe implementation to demonstrated business results.
- Recommend strategies to improve development efficiencies.
- Ensure that product releases are delivered at market pace with the highest quality.
- Leverage agile expertise to develop and implement agile practices across the organization.
- Co-lead the Lean-Agile Center of Excellence to support transformation.
- Initiate work on important projects and work streams supporting the overall transformation.
- Work with Technology leaders to deconstruct issues, developing solutions, assigning accountability, and following through to conclusion.
- Independently frame issues, develop recommendations, and advocate for decisions in a fact-based manner in presentations to senior leadership teams
- Coach functional teams on Lean Agile ways of doing business and influence them for a sustainable shift in behaviors and mindsets
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters
- 10+ years of accelerated professional growth in leading companies, with a track record of increasing levels of responsibility and accomplishments
- Extensive experience in leading and implementing large scale Enterprise-agile transformation with success record in using SAFe as a framework of reference
- Experience in software development or related business
- Reputation as a thought leader able to advocate a point of view, consider alternatives, and move the group to a decisive conclusion
- Experience establishing, leading and successfully completing transformative efforts that lead to measurable results.
- Track record of being given responsibility for driving organizational change and guiding cross functional teams
- Established reputation for building peer like relationships with leaders in a large, complex organization, and being able to communicate and influence groups with highly developed communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Calm under pressure and comfort with problem solving ambiguity
- Is trusted by senior leaders to provide a candid view of “what is really going on.”
- Demonstrates high empathy and employee-centric view of change
- Demonstrated ability to build momentum for change and carrying the team across the finish line in making it happen
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- MBA preferred
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.