Senior Program Manager, Enterprise Technical Support at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Senior Program Manager, Enterprise Technical Support. The person in this role will develop strategies and design solutions to improve cohesive and streamlined workflows for customer issues that need to be escalated to the engineering team. They will analyze Guild’s current systems and work with both customer-facing and engineering teams to improve existing systems and/or implement new ones to provide more efficient and standardized communication between our internal teams, and back to customers.
As Senior Program Manager, Enterprise Technical Support, you will:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including customer-facing and engineering teams, to understand and review current escalation workflows and identify pain points, risks and points of failure
- Work with the Director of Enterprise Support to define KPIs for enterprise support success
- Work with Director of Enterprise Support to evaluate improvements to workflows and/or systems that may streamline support workflows and communications
- Create project and implementation rollout plans for proposed solutions
- Assist with planned maintenance and incident management processes and communications
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience working directly on or closely with an enterprise support team
- Excellent communication skills; ability to write clear and concise process documentation
- Previous experience working with customer-facing teams, including incident escalation
- Knowledge of the Agile software development process
- Experience working and building trust with cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of system rollouts and integration between tools
- Implementation of support tools such as Zendesk or Salesforce
- Creation of internal training modules for new tools/processes
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $123,500 -$147,250 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth