This role is all about enhancing and sustaining great employee experience in a fast-paced and dynamic company. The CircleCI People team is responsible for employee experience and compliance along the lifecycle of every employee. We know those signature moments for employees, from first touch in recruiting, first-day onboarding to last day offboarding, are critical to our employer brand. The value we provide is delivering core HR services across this lifecycle with quality, consistency, security - delivered with empathy. In this newly crafted role, you will lead the design and delivery of exciting and engaging employee initiatives that contribute to attraction and retention. Essentially, you get to build some outstanding programs that bring together your passion for engagement, employee sentiment, all tied to business impact!What you’ll do: Co-create to deliver!
- Co-develop and execute with VP of People and heads of Recruiting and Operations, a People team roadmap of objectives and key results that scale company growth
- Curate and improve our onboarding programs, collaborating with department leads
- Lead the bi-annual employee engagement survey development and follow-on action planning with People Partners, Department executives and leaders
- Collaborate with ERG leads and company executives on our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives leader, which includes curating current program, investments, and implementation
- Be our able and detailed project manager to lead the annual compensation and review cycle, coordinating the combined strengths of people operations, compensation, and People Partner teams
- Run our L&D tools and plans roadmap, interacting with
- Find opportunities for improvement and efficiency across the employee lifecycle that will directly help scale business growth
- 10+ years of developed program and project management competencies, preferably in HR, or other Corporate functions
- Experienced skills in co-developing, driving and curating HR programs that drive high levels of engagement and interaction
- Respected execution artist with DEI related initiatives, from organizing, developing and leading change across organizations
- Problem management professional, able to effectively diagnose problems quickly and work in a group setting to guide towards solutions
- Trained facilitator and mentor for crucial conversations, behaviors and communication
- Great communicator - listening, speaking, writing, presenting, influencing and negotiating.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.