Our mission is to raise the world's security confidence. And we are disrupting the cybersecurity status quo with the speed and simplicity required to outmaneuver attacks while rewriting the rules for how resilient infrastructure can be.
Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth. Automox has become the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious and creative people bent on solving one of the most challenging problems in the security industry. Ready to be part of something extraordinary?
Automox is growing rapidly and we are looking to grow our PMO team. The Technical Program Manager, OKR Champion partners with the Product Manager, Engineering Manager, and other internal stakeholders to develop and manage a comprehensive OKR plan including training scheduling, cross-team collaboration, risks, as well as communicating status to all the program stakeholders, including the senior leadership team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working closely with Product and Engineering teams to provide OKR guidance.
- Be the evangelist for our OKR journey across the organization.
- Lead OKR training and workshops with our teams.
- Primary point of contact across all teams including Senior Leadership.
- Own the OKR tools including support, training, and usage.
- Lead communication with the leadership team and all stakeholders.
- Are recognized as an authority on OKRs and the process.
- Develop schedules and milestones for OKR cycles.
- Guide in the process of measuring and tracking OKRs.
- Defining and guiding high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring, reporting, and communication progress.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A sense of ownership and experience managing OKR implementation.
- Strong background with a history of launching an Objectives and Key Results program.
- Experience delivering training, coaching, and defining good OKRs.
- Influencing without authority across the organization.
- Customer obsession, passion for delighting internal customers.
- 5+ years of OKR experience including training, coaching, and implementation of OKRs.
- 5+ years of product/program management experience.
- Experience with OKR management tools such as Gtmhub or related.
- Experience with Agile, Lean, or SAFe software development methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Rally, or similar.
- Comfortable working in a 100% remote and distributed team.
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full-time permanent employees.
-Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
-Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
-Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
-Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
-Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. We start at the midpoint of the range and move up or down from there based on a person's skills, experience, and location all of which impact where someone might come in on the range.
-$96,000 - $134,000 - $172,000/year
-All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurship, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.