Senior Manager of Project Management/ UCaaS/CCaaS
Senior Manager of Project Management/UCaas/CCaaS
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is looking for a Senior Manager Project Management who will lead a team of Project Managers responsible for a world class delivery of our product to our customers. This is an opportunity to help lead and evolve a critical function within the Professional Services organization for a recognized leader in global cloud communications.
- Managing a team of Project Managers delivering on Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) projects globally
- Monitor and manage the health of the team's projects including forecasting Revenue Recognition, driving for revenue linearity, and timely staffing of Project Managers to new projects
- Develop the Project Managers increasing their skills, competencies, adherence to Best Practices, and compliance with Professional Services standards
- Partner with Sales, Customers Success, Support, and Product Management to delight customers and ensure the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction
- Work cross-functionally to communicate technology vision, evolution, project scope, timeline, and dependencies for technology-based developments.
- Own initiatives to develop the team, deliver organizational improvements, and evolve business strategy
- Minimum 5+ years leading customer facing organizations such as, Professional Services, Customer Support, or Customer Success
- 3+ years in Professional Services customer facing experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Industry related certifications including; PMP, Agile, Six Sigma, ITIL, etc. desirable.
- Enterprise telephony industry experience with solutions like inContact, Nice, Verint, Genesys, Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, Mitel, Broadsoft, Five9s, 8x8, Talkdesk, Aspect, etc. is highly desirable
- Demonstrated success with implementations of scale (hundreds of sites, thousands of users), complexity, and high-profile enterprise customers
- Ability to coach professionals at all levels of development, from early career hires to the experienced professional wanting to enhance already robust skills
- Strong understanding and experience with Customer Experience (CX) and Customer Journey Mapping valuable
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Desire experience leading the development of new professional service offerings and associated artifacts such as standard SOWs, delivery methodologies, delivery best practices, etc.
- Must be customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.