Senior Manager, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications (ADX-01-20) at ArcherDX
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Supports corporate communications and investor relations in conjunction with external agencies.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Investor Relations:
- Support investor relations plan and all activities, including IPO activities;
- Create and maintain an annual calendar for all conferences, non-road deal shows, updates, etc.;
- Support preparation of all company Press Releases liaising with legal, business and senior management;
- Support quarterly financial result activities, including press releases, slide presentations, conference calls and webcasts;
- Support and filter inbound investor queries and requests;
- Monitor and summarize all company and peer group coverage;
- Supports the development of investor Q&A documents;
- Manages updates to investor pitch book in line with current information.
- Supports generating coverage in print and broadcast media;
- Assists in preparing executives for media interviews and press conferences;
- Supports press release development and Q&A documents;
- Interface with PR firm to support their activity and deliverables;
- Develops corporate b-roll to support media outreach;
- Monitors the media for relevant corporate, peer and competitive news.
Corporate Communications Activities:
- Coordinates with departments to manage and execute internal communications calendar;
- Supports the development of a public company education workshop in advance of IPO;
- Manages social media accounts including internal calendar, relevant approvals, and interfaces with Marketing;
- Drafts internal communications including email, executive statements and Q&A documents;
- Manages the company’s external website, including strategy, design, and content from initial drafting through MLR approval and posting;
- Continually updates corporate website content and graphics in concert with current information;
- Liaises with other departments to source content for the website and internal events as needed.
- Coordinates communications with partners to support announcement strategy and tactics
- Interacts with vendors, agencies, newswire services, Nasdaq and other external partners as needed;
- Supports the development of the departmental budget.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with typically 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Degree in scientific field, Communications or English
- Prior experience working with biotech or pharmaceutical companies
- Relevant experience supporting senior leader(s) in their functional communications.
- Self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced company;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; strong writing and storytelling skills, especially for internal audiences;
- Proactive project management skills and ability to work independently;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the company;
- Ability to effectively interact with the C-suite as needed;
- Ability to thrive in an environment that encourages healthy, meaningful debate;
- Ability to work successfully in ambiguous situations to create a path forward in uncharted territory;
- Ability to build trust and strong relationships across the organization quickly;
- Strong knowledge of AP style, grammar;
- Strong editing and proofreading skills;
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to coordinate numerous projects while meeting deadlines;
- Willing to work independently while having the ability and affinity for working as part of a team.