Senior Implementation Consultant for FIS Integrity at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS’ award-winning Integrity SaaS solution offers a simple and seamless path to a best-in-class digital treasury for better visibility into cash and risk.
What you will be doing
Oversee and perform all activities related to product enhancement definition and delivery during implementation-conversion to ensure success and customer satisfaction.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for implementing assigned projects including all functional areas of the Treasury Workstation
Responsible for reviewing and adhering to client's contract and understanding and documenting client requirements.
Manage client relationship and expectations. Communicating client requirements that require customization to appropriate areas of FIS Integrity. Act as liaison between Client and FIS departments including Product Management, Development, and Training.
Assist with project management by participating in regularly held status meetings and keeping the project manager apprised of project and task status.
Report, track and escalate system issues while keeping abreast of current issues. May assist in QA testing activities and attend product meetings as required.
Work closely with Client Relationship Managers and Phone Support Department to manage client expectations.
Maintain a minimum of 80% chargeability.
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 8 years Treasury or equivalent experience consisting of 2-6 years software application implementations ideally in professional services.
- Knowledge of derivative and hedge accounting strongly encouraged.
- CTP certification preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Database Management Systems required.
- Position is remote and requires extensive travel.
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to handle project commensurate with job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Requires human relations, negotiation, and documentation skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Knowledge of Treasury Industry essential, including
- Cash Management,
- Treasury Transactions and
- Core Accounting
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A wide range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.