Senior Fraud Investigator at Ibotta
Do you possess stellar investigative skills and have an eye for fraudulent activities? Do you like being in the front lines of a company’s business? The Fraud Operations team is one of the key differentiators among Ibotta’s competitors. We are looking for someone who will take personal pride in isolating, reporting and curtailing fraudulent/abnormal account activity to minimize Ibotta's exposure to loss through service misuse and abuse.
Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
- Perform detailed analysis of high-risk purchases/transactions via real-time queues to identify unauthorized transactions across our card not present payments network
- Conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity
- Maintain or exceed established service level agreements and guidelines for timely resolution of queued transactions to minimize potential revenue losses
- Support the broader Fraud Operations team through documentation and dissemination of fraud trends, updates to workflows, changes to policies, etc.
Here is what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of fraud investigations related experience (card not present environment preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly identify patterns and trends across seemingly unrelated content
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding targets
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $500 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.