Senior Director, Technical Solution Delivery at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Director, Technical Delivery you will manage a team with the ultimate goal of delivering value added solutions that help customers to expand the use of our health system beyond its core capabilities.
The technology stack is broad and this role will be responsible for delivering our solutions and products to our customers, along with supporting and maintaining these products.
You will lead teams working in various different technologies, including but not limited to: AWS, Kubernetes, S3, Python, Java, Alyterx, Snowflake, Databricks, DataRobot, Tableau, Stitch, NodeJS, Angular 2+, HTML, CSS.
In addition to technical expertise, it is critical to success to be an inspirational people leader to inspire our engineers (leader of leaders), build great partnerships to align our vision (product, design, security, architecture), and be results-oriented.What You Will Do:
- Lead, manage, and grow multiple teams of product & customer focused engineers
- Embrace and incubate emerging technology and open source products across all platforms
- Work to modernize our existing tech stacks and unlock new capabilities
- Use a data driven approach along with collaboration with internal teams to find areas of opportunities to improve implementations, operations, processes, re-usability, automation, and reliability for our products and solutions.
- Partner closely with security, quality and product teams to drive implementation of new products & solutions for our customers
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across full-stack development tools and technologies.
- Create and enforce standard process for technical design, scoping, testing, delivery, QA, and support
- Meet and communicate with customers to ensure that customer needs are well understood, expectations are correctly positioned, and deliverables are completed on time
- Have a strong ability to put all the pieces together in a complex space
- Have a strong ability to see the big picture, understand the business outcomes, and build a path to success.
- Nurture the skill sets and careers of an extremely talented group of high-achieving individuals by establishing high-integrity trusted relationships, providing regular and specific growth-focused feedback, and setting inspiring individualized goals
- 8+ years experience leading engineering, or technology delivery teams, preferably in an engagement-based consulting environment
- 10+ year experience in a software engineering role within an Agile environment,
- Expertise in multiple cloud-based technologies and tools, with designing, coding, testing, delivering software
- Consulting experience with projects/deliverables requiring clear technical requirements, scoping, estimation, and solution delivery
- Experience with Snowflake, Alteryx, Mulesoft, Tableau, Python, AngularJS, nodeJS, and Java
- Experience with scoping, defining, and building APIs to third party platforms
- Familiarity with any marketing technologies such as Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce
- Strong communication and customer facing skills
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with customers and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence versus direct line authority.
- Ability to develop your practice area within the organization by leveraging existing resources and capabilities in new and unique ways to achieve success
- Technologist: Strong engineering and technology background with the ability to learn quickly and go deep into our product and engineering solutions.
- Effective Communication: Excellent listener; proven ability to influence at all levels and across various stakeholders and partners.
- Partner Attitude: Have the competencies to build very strong partnerships with other technology, product, and other leaders that enable your team's ability to stay on the leading edge of industry solutions.
- Curious: Hands-on, "roll up your sleeves" collaborative style of working.
- Passionate: Bring energy and enthusiasm to the job and organization.
- Bold: History of taking smart calculated risks and aggressively leading through change.
- Achiever: Consistently attain/exceed individual and team goals.
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!