Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Senior Director of Technical Delivery, you will manage a team with the ultimate goal of delivering value added solutions that help customers to expand the use of our health system beyond its core capabilities.
What You Will Do:
- Oversee all service strategy for technical delivery- inclusive of staffing, resource management, people, tools, and process
- Manage a team of diverse technical skills sets, support technology delivery across all Healthgrade health systems
- Client facing responsibilities to ensure that client needs are well understood, expectations are correctly positioned, and deliverables are completed on time
- Partner closely with leadership across all departments on organizational design, resource planning, and back office tools and technology
- Establish work request system to capture and complete work requests; maximize billable utilization of team resources
- Attend product design sessions and ensure products are engineered to maximize ease of delivery
- Subject matter expert for data integration service strategy, delivery, and support
- Scope, define, and build APIs to third party platforms
- Create and enforce standard process for technical design, scoping, testing, delivery, QA, and support
What You Will Bring:
- 8+ years experience leading engineering, technical support, or technology delivery teams
- 5+ year experience in an engineering role within an Agile environment
- Consulting experience with projects/deliverables requiring clear technical requirements, scoping, estimation, and solution delivery
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing solutions on various Salesforce Cloud including Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Einstein Analytics
- Expertise with Salesforce Marketing Cloud features such as Email Studio, Journey Builder, Marketing Automation Studio, Content Builder, and Mobile Studio
- Proven experience in Salesforce functionality like Lightning Flow, APEX classes, Custom Objects, Visual force pages, Platform events, Sharing rules, Security settings, Profiles, Triggers, Workflows, Einstein Analytics
- Experience with Snowflake, Alteryx, and Mulesoft
- Tableau, Python, and Java experience is a huge plus!
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!
Read Full Job Description