Senior Client Success Manager at KPA
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:10 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, June 2, 2021
KPA (www.kpa.io) is a leading provider of EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) SaaS software, online training, and consulting services. KPA’s innovative software platform delivers the visibility and actionable insight necessary for organizations to proactively mitigate operational, regulatory and compliance-related risks – helping achieve regulatory compliance; control risk; protect assets; and effectively train, retain, and manage people.
Come join our team of talented professionals and work with a company that appreciates and rewards people who make a difference.
Are you looking for a dynamic SaaS and Services company? Do you enjoy helping others and learning new things on a wide variety of topics? If you are looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career at a well-established and fast-growing company, KPA’s Senior Client Success Manager position may be the perfect fit for you!
Position Description: The Senior Client Success Manager is responsible for driving the engagement and on-going success of KPA’s most strategic clients. You will proactively advocate for the customer -- focusing on high levels of adoptions to ensure customer satisfaction and be responsible for partnering across the organization to drive renewals within your client base. The Client Success team is a growing organization at KPA and vital to the success of KPA.
- Develop strategic customer relationships and drive high levels of adoption and ongoing satisfaction.
- Define, develop and execute effective client adoption and retention strategies.
- Drive engagement with KPA products and services through ongoing calls, regular interactions and conducting business reviews with the Field Services organization and other departments.
- Achieve annual contract renewals.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Service, Product and the Field Services teams to maximize customer success and account growth.
- Understand the full functionality of the KPA product suite, features and benefits, andcompetitive position in order to best support KPA clients.
- Manage client issue escalations, coordinate key resources in the escalation process and project manage the client issue until its resolution.
- Represent the voice of the customer and champions client causes across the organization.
- Represent the Client Success team on cross-functional internal initiatives.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver.
- Ability to manage accounts independently and efficiently.
- Extremely dynamic personality with an effective style of communication.
- Ability to prosper and self-motivate in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to manage workload through a CRM; Salesforce experience aplus.
- Demonstrates KPA’s core values: Integrity, Helpful, Excellence, Agile, Respectful, Teamwork
- Proven dedication to developing strong client relationships and the ability to adapt style to the audience and manage different personalities in order to interact with a range of clients in a professional, credible manner.
- Senior-level experience working with Enterprise account management and customer adoption experience, with a focus on revenue retention and renewals within an existing install base
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Automotive or Insurance industry experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Available to travel up to 25%
- $75-85K annual salary range
- Quarterly retention bonus
- On-Target Earnings around 110k annually
We are passionate about what we do, how we do and why we do it. Our culture is driven by the KPA core values – Integrity, Helpful, Excellence, Agile, Respectful, and Teamwork. Success will be determined by the capabilities, energy and character of the people we bring into our organization and the performance they achieve.
KPA, with headquarters in Colorado and teammates throughout the United Sates, is recognized as one of Colorado's Best Places to Work 2021 by Built In Colorado.
“To be ranked so highly in Built In’s Best Places to Work Awards is a recognition of KPA’s dedication to creating a team of outstanding professionals and our efforts to create a positive and safe workplace culture for everyone,” said Chris Fanning, KPA President and CEO. “I believe we’ve developed a high caliber organization comprised of passionate people who are experts in their respective fields and deliver great value to our customers.”
As a growing company KPA values its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account (dependent on medical plan)
- Paid Time Off increasing with tenure
- Paid Holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- No-cost Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
KPA is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, religious dress/grooming, color, ethnicity, sex (including sex stereotyping), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, creed, uniform service member status, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, breast-feeding and/or pregnancy-related conditions, age, protected medical condition, leave status, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description