LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
We are looking for a talented and results-oriented Scrum Master to lead multiple Scrum teams within our Engineering organization. This individual leads by example and knows how to bring out the best in people and process. This role requires an expert in building relationships with cross-functional team members and business stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you must have a strong track record of implementing Scrum. In addition, you will promote Agile best practices and share knowledge with other Scrum Masters as we expand our Agile program across the organization.
- Manage the Scrum process for multiple teams, helping to keep them in alignment with our Agile methodology
- Foster creativity and work to improve the efficiency of the team
- Schedule and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, other team meetings, demos, and decision-making sessions to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Remove impediments that block team progress
- Help product owner manage and groom the product backlog and prepare them for the next sprint
- Help team with estimation and planning
- Forecast the number of deliverables that can be delivered in an iteration, based on evidence and reliable velocity metrics
- Conduct retrospectives
- Organize and facilitate sprint planning
- Shield the team from outside interference
- Coach and motivate the team with respect to the Scrum process and how to follow it
- Knowledge of and experience with various Agile methodologies and frameworks
- Knowledge about user stories, tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity
- Knowledge and experience with metrics, incremental delivery, and team commitment
- Basic knowledge of software development processes, such as CI, TDD, code review, and pairing
- Experience in helping to resolve conflict, and the ability to guide conversations by focusing on Scrum values of openness, honesty, and respect
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.