Webroot is looking for a talented Scrum Master to work closely with our team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, developers, and QA engineers in our Information Systems department. The position requires an excellent communicator who’s passionate about results.
You are someone who leads by example, and you know how to bring out the best in people and process. You have a strong track record within a variety of Agile frameworks and applications (Kanban, Scrum, SAFe) and you’re able to adapt processes to best compliment team dynamics and workflow.
You are an expert in building relationships with cross-functional team members and business stakeholders. In addition to working within Information Systems development teams, you will share Agile knowledge with other Scrum Masters as we expand our Agile program across the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Scrum Master for 1-3 development teams with a focus on guiding the teams toward improved workflow and productivity.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and departments to remove blocks and streamline efficiency.
- Administer and enhance Jira to achieve new levels of organization and work-visibility.
- Facilitate sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and stakeholder demos.
- Ensure cross-team coordination and communication.
- Work with the Product Owner to determine and maintain relevant metrics and dashboards to track team performance.
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters in our organization to ensure consistency across teams.
- Scrum Master Certification or 3+ years of experience in the Scrum Master role for software development teams.
- Expertise in Agile frameworks and their applications, and the software development lifecycle.
- In-depth knowledge of Jira and other workflow management applications.
- Ability to lead and demonstrate the values of Agile principles.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with experience interacting with and coordinating multiple development teams.
- Ability to react to change productively and positively in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.