Convercent is looking for a real-world agile, pragmatic servant leader who tangibly contributes to:
Relevant Delivery – we believe in the integrity of our commitments as a team andlook for a leader who can coach our teams as such. In addition, we are obsessed
with relevance, making sure that everything the team does is relevant to our
customers and our market.
Durable Architecture – we believe in protection of the team in order to create thespace and accountability to build solutions and architecture that are durable over
time. We are a team of engineers that take pride in our work – we are not simply
People Scale – our leaders believe that the ultimate measure of their success isto grow other people around them as leaders. The Scrum Master role is a key
component of this process. We also engender an environment of courage and
transparent conversations that lead to awesome team chemistry and a better
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices andvalues to delight customers
- Be an impediment killer! We are looking for people who eat problems for breakfast
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of our self-organization
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the
team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable
for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding
the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without
fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency,
and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to
grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever
possible, and leading by example
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts and mitigating risk. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.