Scrum Master, Technical Programs - SolidFire
What will you do:
- Guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Lead scrum ceremonies with the engineering teams to plan and execute software development for complex system features in SAFe environment.
- Facilitate continuous improvements and problem-solving in the teams through developing practises of high quality, predictability and velocity.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and escalate risks and impediments.
- Coordinate with different agile and cross-functional teams.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- 3-6 years’ experience working as a Scrum Master for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I or SSM).
- Ability to understand the technical details of the software your teams are working on. You should be able to assess risk, challenge estimates, identify dependencies and ultimately guide the team throughout the software development.
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people.
- A degree in Computer Science or experience in related in field.
You might also have:
- Experience as a technical contributor on an agile team (Software Engineer, Quality Engineer, etc.).
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools.
- Experience working in SAFe.
- Experience working with system level products - enterprise storage appliances are the perfect match but other industries could include networking, operating systems, security, telecommunications and database systems.
What you’ll love about us:
- Our Culture: It’s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people.
- Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
- Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do. Along the way, we’ve repeatedly transformed businesses and set industry standards. Now more game-changing developments are in the pipeline. Behind our breakthroughs is an open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh ideas. By sharing our viewpoints, challenging our thinking, and empowering our people, we create unique and novel approaches to solving problems. Join us, and we’ll help each other do our best work!