FORM is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team! The person in this position will support internal customers and be responsible for maintenance of our Salesforce database. They will collaborate with other teams and various business stakeholders to optimize and streamline processes, and serve as our go-to for all things Salesforce.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the Salesforce administrator and resolve problems for internal customers in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
- Assist with ongoing Salesforce database maintenance and projects.
- Be responsible for all basic administrative functions in compliance with InfoSec governance, including administering user account access and permissions, workflows, page layouts and other routine tasks.
- Maintain existing platform configurations and build new configurations which may include custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, list views.
- Research and determine optimum solutions in Salesforce to solve prioritized issues and provide ongoing process improvement and thought leadership to our teams about our use of Salesforce.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and Product Owners to understand pain points, process gaps, and opportunities for optimization.
- Create and maintain internal user guides and updated processes.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly data cleansing initiatives to ensure our data is always accurate and up to date.
- Meet all SLAs for account administration to ensure the needs of the business and business users are met.
- Perform required daily, weekly, and monthly Salesforce data quality checks; identify system problems, develop solutions, ensure complete data quality.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Assist in training of new users.
We Might Be a Great Fit If You
- Have 3+ years of Salesforce systems administration.
- Possess a proven track record in improving processes of Salesforce.
- Are experienced with Zendesk and other Salesforce integrations.
- Have experience with custom script writing in Salesforce.
- Engage in servant leadership and use a collaborative approach to work and driving success as a team.
- Have a strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage stakeholder expectations laterally and upwards.
- Are a creative and analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Are able to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile discrepancies, and break down high-level information into details.
- Are able to assess the impact of new requirements on the current Salesforce implementation.
- Hold a history of successfully driving projects to completion.
Benefits and Perks (US)
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Remote options; hybrid work model with offices around the globe
- Casual work environment
- Promotions from within
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $75,000-$100,000 depending on experience and other qualifications.
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description