Salesforce Administrator at Convercent by OneTrust
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for optimizing and maintaining the business systems within the Revenue Operations organization and is seen as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) on leveraging tools to facilitate the broader revenue machine. The successful candidate is a strong communicator with an innate ability to translate complex technical concepts in a way that is easily understood.
- Ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operations of business systems
- Consult with various stakeholders to gather requirements
- Identify and analyze requirements to define scope, objectives, and feasibility
- Modify and configure systems to meet business needs and stakeholder requirements
- Develop, analyze, and maintain new or current system processes and workflows
- Develop and execute test plans and scripts, as well as other quality assurance measures; lead testing such as user acceptance, performance, security, usability, etc.
- Collect user feedback regarding system performance and work with team to prioritize configuration requests
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve complex system issues
- Maintain records of system integrations, changes, and incidents
- Maintain awareness of accessibility, compliance, and security polices and guidelines
- Leverage data to understand gaps in process that technical solutions could solve for
- Query data from various sources
- Participate in bi-weekly business systems council meetings to discuss organizational/department goals, answer questions, and commit to timelines on the roadmap
- Utilize project management techniques to keep momentum towards execution moving and on time
- Create job aids and process documentation to support new processes/system enhancements
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com including experience with CPQ (SFDC certifications highly desired)
- Experience with Visualforce and APEX, highly desired
- Experience administering Clari, Outreach, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Terminus or similar tools within the revenue stack
- Experience with integrating systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong business acumen and project management skills, with a bias for data-informed decision-making
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally with IT, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product
- Passion for helping your team develop, learn, and succeed
- High EQ, interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence and motivate
- The ability to independently lead projects including: scope, prioritize, and execute initiatives
- Values-based leader
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $80,000 - $90,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.