Sales Enablement, Onboarding Manager at Zoom Video Communications
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a forward-thinking, enthusiastic, SaaS Sales Onboarding Manager that has passion for helping others succeed and the desire to develop Zoom’s new hire sales representatives to accelerate their initial ramp up performance in their role. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in reducing the ramp time for our internal revenue org employees to hit performance maturity.
- Facilitate and deliver a monthly Onboarding Program for all new Sales Hires that leverages blended learning, activity based workshops, and virtual sessions to ensure learning is impactful and effective
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales Leadership and other business leaders to develop and maintain an engaging and effective onboarding session
- Design, deliver and measure a 30/60/90 day ramping plan for all sales new hires which is comprised of in-classroom training, self-paced learning, peer mentorship, certification and weeklong Bootcamp
- Speak and present effectively as well as motivate large classrooms in the communication of sales process and product topics
- Continuously enhance instructional delivery and presentation skills
- Partner with Sales Enablement Program Manager on all onboarding logistics and scheduling
- Drive sales readiness for the Onboarding Roadmap across all sales segments and roles
- Maintain tight collaboration with hiring managers on progress, learning gaps, strengths and developmental areas
- Establish and maintain strong and trusted relationship with Segment Heads to address regional and local needs
- Own and enforce the completion of pre-work for New Hires to attend live onboarding sessions
- Minimum 5 years of program and/or project management experience
- Background working in or with Sales, with a deep understanding of how the Sales process works
- SaaS product knowledge and Saas Sales Skills knowledge are required
- Agile and Flexible in partnering with cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and execute independently
- Experience with Sales tools including but not limited to the following: SFDC, Outreach/SalesLoft, Chorus.AI, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Clari, GURU, WorkRamp, LMS-type tools, etc
- Experience with enterprise learning management and gamification systems
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Ability to seamlessly manage competing priorities
- Strong desire and passion to deliver high quality results
- Data driven mindset, program management experience preferred. Will be required to measure program effectiveness and measure New Reps ramp time
- Comfortable facilitating large groups of up to 100 sales people
- Previous Experience in a quota carrying role is preferred
- Energetic and engaging personality. Need to capture and retain attention of new hires for multiple days at a time
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Proven track record of working with and influencing sales members and executives
- A superb communicator, both written and verbally
- Proven ability to work in dynamic work environments to deliver results
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Maximum :$136,890.00 USD
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom’s benefits is here. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Given Zoom’s status as a federal contractor, we are subject to President Biden’s Executive Order requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As such, Zoom requires all US employees, including remote employees, to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram