Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
We are looking for an organized, focused, and diligent individual to join our Revenue Operations team as our Sales Enablement Coordinator. You will support the execution of our enablement program to provide onboarding, training, and continuous learning to our internal revenue-driving teams, focusing on seamless logistics for our various programs and tools.
The Sales Enablement Coordinator reports to the Director, Revenue Enablement and works closely with our sales, marketing, product marketing, and customer success teams. You will be responsible for supporting the execution of our major training programs, assisting in the implementation of our e-learning curriculums, and management of sales specific tools. You will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the sales enablement organization including content creation, event coordination, enablement tech stack support, stakeholder management and project management.
Please note: We are remote at the moment, but we prefer candidates who can be in the Denver office 1-2 times per week in the long term.
What You'll Do
- Gain proficiency in our sales enablement tools and assist with rollout and training of new technology
- Align with stakeholders regarding enablement coordination needs across the revenue-facing business including sales, customer success, sales engineers, sales development, and partners
- Develop a yearlong calendar for sales enablement events and training
- Produce and distribute a regular newsletter written for the sales audience
- Execute on a variety of events including monthly sales meetings, quarterly business reviews, new sales hire onboarding, sales kick-off, and other ad-hoc events (majority to be held virtually)
- Maintain our tools and processes, engaging in constant feedback loop with our users and stakeholders, and proposing necessary updates and changes
What You'll Bring
- A high degree of organization, time management, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Past familiarity with LMS (WorkRamp, Lessonly, etc.) and/or CMS (Highspot, Seismic, etc.).
- A detail-oriented mindset with an appreciation for the value of well-structured and well-run events and tools.
- You know that logistics are not an afterthought, but essential to properly and fully expressing information, and often just as important as the content itself.
- You possess a strong understanding of proper organization and communication principles, especially in regards to sharing information with sellers.
- Customer-facing or sales organization experience preferred.
- Familiarity with project management preferred.
- Self-starter mentality; can own tasks and take them through to completion preferred.
Targeted base salary range: $56,000 - 71,000 (depending on experience) + bonus eligibility and equity
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.