SaaS Project Manager (PM)
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Wurk want to meet you! Wurk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus their energies on making social change in the world in which we live.
The Enterprise HCM Project Manager (PM) is a critical focal point to Workforce Ready (WFR) customers. The PM is expected to be a trusted advisor who helps clients achieve their goals. The PM will manage all Human Capital Management project aspects and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful implementations in addition to mentoring of internal team members.
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- Operate effectively in a SaaS business environment by managing internal expectations as well as those of your clients and prioritize using business judgment to balance business objectives with client goals
- Spend time understanding clients’ objectives and deliver programs that support these goals
- Partner with Sales to support successful expansions and acceptance of new products/services in your clients’ accounts and facilitate incremental business opportunities
- Creatively problem solve when difficult situations arise and help client and internal team members resolve delivery challengesFacilitate customer project kickoff calls, team introductions, define project cadence and develop ongoing customer communication plans
- Facilitate project discovery sessions with all client business representatives and Wurk project team members
- Maintain and continuously improve Wurk implementation methodology and processes
- Prepare assigned project resources with necessary project-related information, ensuring proper understanding of project requirements, roles & responsibilities, work processes, and success criteria
- Create risk and mitigation plans for all projects
- Lead the development of new processes and tools that improve the performance and effectiveness of the project management delivery
- Collaborate with Implementation Team Manager by accurately forecasting each month’s go-lives
- Lead customer status and planning meetings as well as participate in discovery meetings
- Manage the project plan, issues list, and other supporting documents throughout the project in an effort to maintain client expectations and project milestone success
- Work with various team members (both Wurk and customer teams) to resolve project and process issues in a timely manner and document any issues
- Communicate and publish project status to the Client, project team, and own the scope, timeline, and cost of all projects
- Manage project scope to meet project success criteria while maximizing value brought to customers and revenue generated for Wurk
- Assist with other initiatives to evaluate and drive customer satisfaction
What you’ll need to have!
- Broad knowledge of HRMS, Payroll, Time & Labor management a plus
- 6+ years of project management work experience in a customer-facing enterprise SaaS delivery organization
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team as well as mentor others
- Strong analytical skills and experience scheduling, preparing presentations and status reports in addition to superb written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and PMP Certification a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading the industry.
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver and our gorgeous ballpark
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of flexible PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Dog-Friendly Workspace
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment
Due to our small size and the abundance of Denver-based applicants in this 2% unemployment market, we will not be facilitating any relocation and will only be contacting local talent at this time. If you live in Denver and want to work in the heart of the city, we want to meet you!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.