Job Title: Resourcing Administrator
Location: Denver, CO
Function: Professional Services
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Entry Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Resourcing Admin in Xactly's Denver office, you will be responsible for partnering with the Professional Services organization to prioritize deployment of consultants and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and subcontractors on projects with the goal of consistently achieving billable utilization goals and meeting customer demands. We are seeking a self-starter, excellent negotiator and articulate team player who is passionate about achieving results through detail oriented execution and is excited to spread the Xactly love.
Xactly's Professional Services team is a mix of former consultants, compensation experts and sales professionals. The team comes from a plethora of industries including SaaS, consulting, financial services and management consulting. They're a group of driven, highly motivated, self- starters who have the ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a fluid start-up culture. They are fast learners, turned compensation consultants with the business-savvy to execute complex projects in all client verticals.
THE SKILL SET
- Prior experience working for US-based organization is a must
- Must be willing to be flexible with working hours to manage calls etc, working for US-based workforce
- Prior experience in resource management or project staffing require
- Experience in professional services or management consulting operations preferred
- Self-starter, able to manage a changing workload, accustomed to working with a remote team
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel and previous experience with OpenAir, Salesforce.com, DOMO preferred
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Learn from managers and leaders on the team
- Learn internal systems and team processes
- Work with project managers and consultants to understand individual skill sets, strengths, and abilities to match correctly with needs of project teams
- Team with Project Manager organization and Delivery Organization to collect and provide data for consultant performance reviews
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Stay current on new business pursuits and growth efforts and be able to address changes in resource demand
- Lead weekly staffing meetings with team to discuss current and future project staffing requests/requirements
- Track staffing assignments against individual's development plans and target billable utilization requirements.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Manage subcontractor workforce, from identifying needs for additional resources, engaging with the subcontractors to describe opportunities, onboarding and exiting as necessary, fielding questions related to projects, etc.
- Create and maintain the design of a resource repository which includes a skill set profile database as well as a bio and CV database
- Develop and maintain the resource availability report and billable utilization report and other metrics reporting needed to report staffing results to the business leaders
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Collaborate within the Professional Services organization to prioritize deployment of consultants, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and subcontractors on projects with the goal of consistently achieving billable utilization goals and meeting customer demands
- Establish onboarding process for new hires (internal and externals) and manage each resource through the process so that they get set up with all initial needs, requirements, etc
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
- Periodic Massages
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance through Preferred Partner
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.