Real Estate Project Coordinator
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 965 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Real Estate Project Coordinator
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Support the Investment Services Department by coordinating due diligence for dispositions and acquisitions, and other analytical and administrative duties that contribute to the departments’ goals.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Coordinate the collection of due diligence information for dispositions and debt.
- Review leases, rent rolls and prepare estoppels.
- Utilize Yardi and Peoplesoft to resolve questions and to produce necessary property and tenant reports.
- Maintain and distribute due diligence information to internal departments in a timely manner.
- Assist in the closing process for acquisitions and dispositions.
- Assist with the bidding process for due diligence consultants.
- Process invoices and expense reports for the department.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- 3-5 years industrial/commercial real estate experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as purchase & sale agreements, leases, rent rolls and property inspection reports
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy
- Customer service mind-set and a team player mentality
- Execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Able to multi-task; prioritize and work with minimal supervision, have strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills to ensure all established deadlines are met.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, Yardi, PeopleSoft, and Internet search skills
- Ability to carry out specific oral and written instructions
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with customers, peers, management, contractors and vendors
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and materials
- Experienced property transitions, portfolio acquisitions or company mergers
- Skilled in the use of the internet, spreadsheets, relational databases, and word processing software. Ability to process data and to format and generate reports
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.