Quality Management System (QMS) Specialist
Reporting to the Global QMS Program Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Quality Management System and its global implementation across a multitude of business units and regions. This also includes regional support for revising, developing and maintaining quality controlled process documentation.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain Quality Management Systems documentation including the administration of system keyword lists and groups.
- This position is required for Global Quality Management System (ETQ) maintenance and to manage/monitor documentation for ISO compliance.
- Facilitate document control workflow for multiple facilities including working with process owners to create and change quality and work instructions that conform to quality regulatory standards
- Identify gaps in documentation and work with internal stakeholders to remedy
- Ensure internal process documentation is correct and in compliance with requirements
- Assist in analyzing, researching, and documenting new and existing quality operations processes as well as systemic needs to support business processes
- Creation of basic design specifications including both form and workflow documentation, ensuring business requirements are met
- Develop and deliver training on processes in person and on the phone in order to implement existing QMS modules in other business units and regions.
- Research, test, and troubleshoot issues related to Quality Management System processes as well as answer questions from users
- Administer and assist with the development and implementation of Quality Management System related processes
- Liaison on specific projects between business subject matter experts and IT
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education / Experience / Skills:
- College degree or high school with technical training and equivalent experience. 0-2 years with college degree; 5-7 years with high school diploma
- Work with all levels of management, verbal and written communication skills, MS office, interpersonal, problem-solving skills, attention to detail. Customer Service experience.
- Phone skills, technical / computer systems aptitude, good verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and MS Office knowledge.
- Experience in training and communicating processes. Involves the regular exchange of information to support and train new users.
- Experience working with ETQ Reliance or other QMS software a plus