PSO Technical Project Manager - Zoom Phone at Zoom Video Communications
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:25 a.m. (MST) on Friday, February 14, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
- Requires a BS degree in CS, MIS or its equivalent and at least 7+ years of experience designing and implementing VoIP solutions. UCaaS/Cloud Voice experience preferred
- Strong experience w/VoIP project management best practices, processes, tools and procedures for implementations and migrations.
- Experience Large/Enterprise VoIP migrations and deployments. Experience with migrations to Cloud Voice/UCaaS preferred
- Experience and Knowledge of IVR’s, queues, and various IP Telephony systems features and functions.
- Strong background and knowledge of other Cloud and Premise UC/Voice Solutions (Cisco, Microsoft, Ring Central, 8x8, Avaya, Shortel, Mitel, etc..)
- Networking knowledge and good understanding of network requirements for a VoIP deployment.
- Ability to interface with multiple customers on a daily basis
- Experience managing multiple technical projects simultaneously to deliver on time and on budget deliverables
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to Customers (Pre-sales/Post-Post-sales)
- Ability to interface across multiple teams e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Product Management, Support, Finance, etc.
- Flexibility and ability to work after hours
- Ability to Travel
- Experience integrating other UC and Collaboration products and solutions (Contact Center, CRM, etc.)
- Knowledge of SBCs and working with Service Providers
- Voice or Collaboration Certifications
- PMI Certification
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description