Prototyping Program Lead - Innovation at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
About the Innovation and Incubation Team at FIS
Our vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications. To help realize this vision, FIS has created a centralized innovation & incubation team.
The innovation & incubation team will transform new product and business concepts into sustainable, organic growth opportunities while building a strong culture of intrapreneurship across FIS. Operating within a product innovation framework, the team vets, tests, and incubates new ventures for successful commercial integration.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. The products delivered by the innovation & incubation team will impact the FIS product suite and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
The Rapid Prototyping Program Lead is responsible for developing, documenting, launching, and iterating on a new rapid-prototyping-as-a-service (rPaaS) program. The program will enable FIS product teams to explore near-term opportunities outside of standard capital planning windows and our clients/customers to see FIS technology solve their biggest problems. The rPaaS program will be a value creation engine for FIS and our clients/customers. In addition to designing the program, you will be required to fill the rPaaS pipeline, schedule and deliver the problem statement, jobs-to-be-done, and design thinking workshops, and ensure the rPaaS teams are set to deliver a usable product within a set 3-week timeline.
About the role (Your key responsibilities):
- Develop, document, and iterate on the rPaaS program
- Develop and execute the internal rPaaS communications and engagement plan
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline for the rPaaS program with engagements evenly split between customer and internal prototyping teams
- Develop the content for and run the problem statement, JTBD, and design thinking workshops for internal and external customers
- Maintain rPaaS team scheduling, pipeline, and KPIs
Must Haves (Requirements for this Role):
- 4+ Years of program management
- Proven track record of successfully driving projects from end-to-end
- Ability to influence senior leadership through strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across various cross-functional teams
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Working knowledge of jobs to be done theory, design thinking, and problem statement generation
- Ability to act as a self-starter and take on significant levels of responsibility - track record of successfully managing challenging workload and executing on high-stakes deliverables with limited handholding
- Impeccable credibility with excellent communication skills- This individual must demonstrate significant domain expertise in program management, executive engagement, and possess outstanding communication skills
- Passion for creativity and problem solving – This individual must demonstrate a history of and desire to continually think outside the box to deliver creative solutions to problems they have faced
- Outstanding operational hygiene – This individual must be highly detail oriented with a demonstrable history of levering available tools to manage all aspects of a project and showcase results to leadership
Nice to Haves (Not Hard Requirements, but a Bonus!):
- Top-tier education with focus in STEM
- Experience consulting with or working in Fintech
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to inform and influence innovation for Fintech market leader
- A driven, creative and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinarily passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation at FIS
- The opportunity to inform the direction of FIS by leading an influential program that aims to solve some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.