Project Specialist I at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage CIO Project Portfolio process, meetings and communication.
- Adapt project portfolio process to be more applicable for CIO staff members to use for smaller projects and initiatives.
- Implement Global CIO Group cost savings initiatives reporting.
- Implement Global CIO group communication of sustainability/carbon neutral initiatives.
- Improve Global CIO Group identity.
- Develop and implement standard look and feel for communications.
- Promote cross organization communication.
- Coordinate CIO group communication activities.
- Town Halls.
- Annual Global Initiatives communications.
- Success reporting.
- Large meetings.
- Provide backup support for Denver IT assistants in times of long absence.
- Develop skills and act as expert user helping EC and Denver IT executive admins on use of IT collaboration tools
- Meeting room equipment
- EC Phone System
What We're Looking For:
Typically requires a 4 year business degree ; or equivalent work experience.
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Not ready to apply just yet? Join our Talent Community!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)