Project Manager at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
LogRhythm is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our Customer Care team. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of our professional service engagements to our customers & partners across the region. Acting as the primary point of contact between internal and external teams, it is your responsibility to ensure communication, engagement, and delivery of the implementation, deployment, creation and collation of appropriate documentation of LogRhythm’s Security Intelligence platform are of a high standard.
- Overall project management of LogRhythm’s professional service engagements throughout the region
- Coordination of resources in collaboration with our professional services scheduler
- Travel throughout the region to our customer & partner sites to discuss, create, and ensure that we are within project plan and meeting key project milestones.
- Ensure constant communication & collaboration with internal and external stakeholders regarding progress of project plans.
- 4+ years relevant experience in a dedicated project management role within a technology business
- Understanding, appreciation, and working style within a project management methodology i.e. Prince2, PMP, Six Sigma, etc.
- Strong communication verbally and written with the ability to understand technical jargon
- Previous infosec/ cyber security experience preferred
- The annual starting salary for this position is between 80k-90k depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Created:/ Revised Date: - September 28, 2021
- Reporting to: Manager, Project Management
- Location: US Remote
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.