The Project Manager creates and owns the project plan for enterprise onboarding engagements in a leadership capacity. As the PM, you will partner with the customer, CSM, and internal onboarding team to deliver the desired customer outcomes. You will map out the big picture and the finer details to manage the schedule, risks, scope, changes, and project communication. Most importantly, you will manage to the desired outcomes and benefits, to deliver the most value to the customer.
- Structure project plans and tailor them based on unique Customer requirements
- Drive customer onboarding engagements according to plan, creating accountability for internal and customer teams
- Ensure all team members understand the project goals, desired outcomes and their role in achieving those outcomes
- Absorb, track, and communicate changes
- Lead customer and internal project communication to manage expectations of timing and deliverables
- Ability to work under compressed timelines and the associated pressure, both internal and external, that comes along those compressed timelines
- Provide status updates regularly and proactively to build trust within the onboarding team
- Coordinate work across multiple teams, across global time zones, and using multiple applications
- Engage internal leaders and subject matter experts, as appropriate, to promote success for the engagement and the customer
- Regularly evaluate progress of the engagement against the desired outcomes and adjust accordingly
- Maintain product expertise across the Convercent platform
- Maintain awareness of the Ethics and Compliance environment
- Evaluate project management practices and contribute to improving those practices
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ year in Project Management
- 2+ years of experience managing SaaS product implementation projects
- Experience in a customer facing role and a passion for working directly with customers to deliver the best possible outcomes
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude
- Capacity for planning to the extreme, yet gracefully pivoting when evolving goals and priorities inspire change
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with multiple audiences, including executive stakeholders
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams while balancing multiple, complex projects at the same time
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency with Smartsheets and Salesforce
- Ability to travel to customer sites for in-person planning sessions
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $75,000 - $85,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.