Project Manager at Four Winds Interactive
As a Project Manager at Four Winds Interactive you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of an implementation project. This role requires project management experience, time management skills, attention to detail, teamwork and desire to deliver excellent customer service. This role has significant impact on the ability to define and execute accurate and quality solutions for customer audiences and can affect retention.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Successfully manage the three pillars of project management: scope, timeline, budget.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously (various ranges of complexity) per FWI defined processes.
- Conduct customer kickoff calls/meetings, project design and scope reviews, status calls, etc.
- Provide weekly detailed project status reports to clients (including burn reports as applicable)
- Forecast project revenue dollars using task dates and budgeted hours (within PSA tool)
- Address majority of project issues and resolve problems to client’s satisfaction.
- Timely escalation of project issues to managers and leaders, and or appropriate resources for rapid issue resolution.
- Identify sales opportunities (upsell); process change requests.
- Contribute to team building and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Ensure timely hour tracking/reporting and expense report generation for all projects.
- Proactive communication both internally and externally (adhering to 24 hours OLAs).
- Other duties and process initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent military experience preferred.
- 3+ years of successful software implementation, project management and/or configuration delivery experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Project planning and reporting experience.
- Experience with Project Management methodology/tools (scope management, budget tracking and analysis, risk analysis and management as well as change order
- Experience working with array of external client resources from Project Managers, IT resources, and other departments including client champions and client executive leaders.
- Microsoft Office Suite, PSA tool usage (OpenAir), timeline management tools (Smartsheet).
- General knowledge of software development, solutioning, design, and sales processes.
- Basic knowledge of digital communications including but not limited to computer hardware, displays and peripherals.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Leadership skills – leading by example, striving for excellence.
Helpful for Success:
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Experience working in Professional Services Tools (OpenAir).
- Knowledge of the digital signage business model, evolution and practices.
- Desire to seek out improvement while balancing work load and change management curve.
- Basic knowledge of FWI digital communications platform and ability to quickly learn new software applications and techniques.
- Basic knowledge of FWI implementation services and the effort required to complete a variety of digital signage projects.
- Experience with software pricing models.
- Experience in wireframing solutions based on communicated client screen desires.
- Experiencing facilitating client requirements sessions.
- PMP Certification a bonus, but not required.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Posting - Salary Range
Compensation Range: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.