Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialcareers and ClearanceJobs, all services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Project Manager, you'll be responsible for organizing and managing key projects and programs at DHI Group that align to the company’s strategic initiatives. You'll collaborate with product, technology and business stakeholders within the organization by establishing plans that take key initiatives from strategy through execution. You'll facilitate program and project meetings as a contributor to a collaborative and agile environment.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Adhering and contributing to existing project delivery framework and business processes
- Managing project artifacts on assigned projects
- Identifying key milestones, manage dependencies and coordinate cross-project activities
- Performing risk management and mitigation on projects
- Facilitating stakeholder identification, engagement and communication to ensure expectations are set and key project information is readily available
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and engaging stakeholders to create lean process adjustments
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong mix of business and technical skills
- Formal risk management processes
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in technical, business, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing projects cross functionally
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent
- Experience with lean process improvement techniques
- Experience working in a product led organization in an agile environment
- Experienced working in a multi-site, international organization
- Experience with M&A preferred
This job will initially be based outside our Denver office. Once our US offices reopen, this job may continue to be performed remotely, with some time spent working from the Denver office as needed.
$72,000 - $140,400 base salary per year, plus 10% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Offer will depend on location and level of knowledge, skills, abilities and experience
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.