Project Manager at Personal Capital
Looking to make a real difference?
You belong right here.
Come build a rewarding career helping others achieve their financial dream at an organization that values your own long-term success. With your unique talents, you have what it takes to be bold and brilliant in everything you do and reach new heights for a company dedicated to diversity and inclusion, community and you.
If you share that belief, this is where you belong.
Join our team of nearly 6,000 associates across 40 different locations worldwide and start your future today.
We are looking for a proactive Project Manager who can operate with minimal direction to help deliver the best of Personal Capital to Empower Retirement customers. This role will manage project workstreams and be responsible for defining and delivering product functionality within scope, timeline, and budget, all while collaborating with stakeholders across Personal Capital and Empower.
- Support cross-functional planning, coordination, execution, and delivery of an integrated product offering designed to improve financial wellness and encourage IRA rollover
- Work cross functionally across the business to drive workstreams to deliver key integration functionality
- Effectively track & communicate project status and budget, identify issues & risks, exceptions, and high-level deliverables
- Gather & synthesize relevant data to plan for and facilitate decision making processes
- Maintain a holistic perspective of our integration goals and efforts, stepping in with solution proposals to drive work forward when needed
- 2+ years in project or program management roles; former professional services or client relationship management experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders, deliverables, and timelines
- Ability to gather & synthesize relevant facts to facilitate decision making processes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to foster relationships across stakeholder groups
- Attention to detail, ability to get up to speed quickly across subject matter domains
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, and project planning tools
- Experience in the financial services / technology industry / banking / financial advisory
- Experience in software engineering development cycle and an agile environment
- Proficiency with JIRA/Confluence
Location & Travel:
- Remote first
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Competitive compensation, includes base salary and eligibility to participate in either an annual bonus program or sales incentive plan, as applicable. Base salary range provided below is a reasonable estimate and final base salary may differ based on the selected candidate’s education, training, experience, licensure requirements, travel requirements and geographic location.
LocationCA Redwood City