DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payors, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Vision: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is seeking an eager and driven Project Manager to join our Enterprise Program Management Office (ePMO). An expert planner, the Project Manager will help guide DispatchHealth through organizational growth via corporate strategic initiatives, new product lines, new market opens or expansion within a market. The Project Manager will possess the ability to quickly understand all functional areas of the organization to identify when and how to assemble all necessary stakeholders to execute on the initiative at hand, while mitigating issues and risks along the way. This individual will report to the Vice President of Corporate Operations and work with other members of the ePMO to deliver the appropriate approach to meet stakeholder needs.
- Be responsible for leading multi-departmental project initiatives in accordance with the PMI framework as applicable
- Coordinate internal resources, partners and vendors as applicable for the flawless execution of projects
- Guide stakeholders in the definition of project scope and objectives
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and/or costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Report and escalate project issues as needed
- Build toolbox of PM related templates and best practices for use throughout the organization
- Provide PM guidance and coaching to others within the organization as applicable
- 4+ years of experience in a Project Manager role, preferably in a fast-paced startup or growth environment
- Experience implementing enterprise-wide systems including CRMs and HRIS
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong and collaborative work ethic, working effectively both independently and as part of a larger project team
- Self-motivated with the ability to network across the organization
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products as well as PM software such as MS Project or Smartsheet
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- PMP or CAPM strongly preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of an innovative, exciting and progressive company
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.