Project Manager at PopSockets LLC
Title: Project Manager
Location: Boulder, CO
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. People know us best for the PopGrip, a collapsible grip and stand that provides a secure, one-handed way to hold any mobile device. But we're always hard at work inventing new, expressive, extremely fun products that serve a functional need and help do some good in the world. From PopWallet and PopMounts, to PopPower chargers and an expanding line of beauty products, we're tireless in our pursuit of the company's mission to create empowering, customizable, magical products for our customers to enjoy.
- Work and communicate cross-functionally with all departments in the organization
- Manage entire projects from kickoff to wrap up and ensure delivery within scope, on time, and on budget, at the correct product cost.
- Manage and communicate with third party partners and resources
- Identify and communicate project risks and implement risk mitigation actions
- Maintain up to date notes, records, schedules, and dashboards
- Facilitate project meetings, assign action items, follow up on missed tasks and deliverables
- Develop and deliver internal communications to keep the organization informed of project progress
- Manage time effectively, set priorities, and be able to shift direction quickly
- Human leadership skills demonstrated in high stress environments.
- You need to be at ease while multitasking across various complex projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering/Science/Management preferred
- 5+ years of project or program management experience, in a cross-functional organization dealing with physical product development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and meeting management skills
- Ability to organize and inspire a wide variety of personalities and disciplines
- Proficient with project management software such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, etc.
- May be expected to travel up to 10% domestically
- A sense of humor is highly valued and useful.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.