Project Manager at Greenhouse Software
Greenhouse is looking for a Project Manager, Professional Services!
Our Project Manager leads Greenhouse implementations for the company’s largest and most complex Enterprise customers. In this role, you will be an integral member of the Professional Services team by managing the implementation and technical services we provide to our customer that focus on operational efficiency, driving end-user adoption, and establishing repeatable processes.
Sound like a good challenge? Read on.
Who will love this job:
- An organizer: you will keep multiple projects running efficiently while balancing opposing tasks for yourself and others.
- An adaptable teammate: you are comfortable handling and supporting a diverse range of professional service offerings and supporting varying team working styles.
- A collaborator: you will learn the ins-and-outs of project management and transfer that knowledge through the creation of standard guideline materials for Professional Services.
- A proud evangelist: you will advocate for project management principles and have the ability to teach Greenhouse staff and end-users.
What you’ll do:
- Support Enterprise software implementations, integrations, data migration, and custom development as needed.
- Build and maintain Enterprise project tools and processes -- including project plans, issue and enhancement trackers, training companions, and agenda templates just to name a few!
- Support pre-sales strategizing and project planning in collaboration with the Customer Success and Sales teams.
- Assist with internal project planning and coordination as needed to support the Professional Services department.
- Strategize and oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance lifecycles of multiple projects at a time.
You should have:
- Experience in project management or consulting
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Google suite products
- Experience with project management tools and software a plus
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate our diverse group of talented employees – and it shows! We are proud to say that we have been ranked #1 Best Place to Work in 2017 by Glassdoor, and #15 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work 2017! We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which starts with our interviews and continues through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, regular company get-togethers, and quarterly “fun days” (think trapeze school, glassblowing, or dumpling class), just to name a few.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401K plan, and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
At Greenhouse, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like for you!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.