As a Project Manager, you’ll oversee all aspects of key projects that drive positive change for our business, clients, and app user base. Responsibilities include coordination and completion of projects on time, within scope and budget. The ideal candidate is a big-picture thinker who is solutions-focused, creative, and highly skilled at managing relationships with project team members and stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, execute, and complete projects across various departments and company initiatives
- Create and maintain relevant documents using PMO templates
- Set project goals, identify key wins and risks
- Oversee day-to-day tasks and maintain PMO documents to accurately report on progress
- Facilitate meetings, assign clear action items and follow-ups
- Provide weekly status updates to stakeholders across active projects
- Establish KPIs and monitor quantitative impact of projects
- For issues outside of scope, find alternative solutions to address them
- Carry out project reviews and retrospectives; gather feedback, implement issue detection processes, and take action to make improvements
- Leverage strong partnerships with stakeholders to identify and collaboratively solve important and complex business issues
- Work effectively on project teams while demonstrating personal accountability, leadership, and integrity
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience as a Project Manager
- PMP certification required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working on complex, multi-functional technology-oriented projects
- Advanced time management skills and ability to quickly shift from one project to another
- Experience with process mapping and control strategy
- Ability to be self-directed and perform at a high level in a dynamic environment
- Experience managing customer and stakeholder expectations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Experience measuring customer satisfaction and engagement with delivered work
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $375 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, Unlimited PTO and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.