Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
An effective Project Manager should be an expert in navigating Salesforce.com and Excel. An ability to understand complex system dependencies and make decisions based on Product Management rules is essential. The position requires strong attention to detail. Personal communication skills are critical, as this role demands constant interaction across various teams including business development, sales, finance, service delivery and operations. An individual with a hunger to solve problems and improve operational performance will excel in this role.
- Own migration of data from merged/acquired companies into Salesforce.
- Own implementation and ongoing enhancements directly into Salesforce
- Support Product and Business Development teams from a Sales Operations perspective, including report and dashboard creation.
- Manage sales funnel data; ensure accuracy and updating.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expect basic project management processes to be employed when applicable, including:
- Develop project plan.
- Identify project components, teams involved, inter-relationships between work functions, and ensure engagement.
- Forecast budget.
- Apply customer priorities to project; ensure project will meet the stakeholders’ goals.
- Identify Critical Path and manage key issue resolution.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other degree requiring analytical aptitude or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years of product, project management, software development, and/or technology analyst experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams, and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work across functional boundaries.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “big picture” in focus.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave