- Strategy: Work with the Business Development, Client Services, Creative and Operations teams to implement current post-sale workflow to retain and grow revenue among a diverse set of clients.
- Execution: Work with Business Development, Creative, and Ops to execute post-sale deliverables that align with the client’s KPIs and the team’s 2019 budget, including digital advertising campaigns, pixel placements, campaign audits, reporting, creative project management, and traditional media placement.
- Project/Account Management: This position will be responsible for supporting a variety of clients and partners. Duties will include offering strategic support, analysis and customer services where needed to retain and drive revenue. This role also includes managing projects from inception to close, and working closely with business development, client services, creative, and clients to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Communication: Internal communication with the team will be a crucial responsibility of this role to ensure the team is clear on its goals and strategic plans to drive revenue. External communication will include maintaining and elevating our standards of superior customer service, presenting complicated digital advertising information in an easy-to-understand format for our partners, their clients, and the public.
- Digital Training & Seminars: This role will participate in planning, building and delivering strategic training for key clients and agency partners. Topics can vary from broad marketing best practices to specific digital platforms and can be conducted in person or online.
- Reporting: Deliver client reporting on a bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, to align with our standard operating procedures. Reporting will leverage proprietary technology, as well as Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Team Building: As a growing company we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us continue to grow at a very rapid pace over the next year?
- Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices so if the same issue arises in the future the team is better prepared to handle it.
- 3+ years of working and communicating with clients and internal customers focused on digital marketing, data, operations and/or advertising performance conversations
- 1+ years in a project management role (at a digital advertising company preferred)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to understand and execute plan once a contract has been signed
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of digital products and services
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- We offer full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, company equity program, paid paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly a fun downtown Denver location.
Read Full Job Description