Job Title: Project Manager
Function: Professional Services
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Mid-level
Travel Requirements: up to 50%
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As Project Manager at Xactly Corporation, you'll manage the end-to-end project delivery process, resource deployment, and overall leadership and coordination efforts with customers, partners, and team members to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget. You will direct the project plan, project P&L, project forecast, and change management process for Xactly customers. You'll keep projects on track and will manage project related issues and proactively employ risk identification and mitigation while facilitating project status/steering meetings and communicate with senior leadership and project stakeholders and support project scoping estimation and proposal development.
Xactly's Professional Services team is a mix of former consultants, compensation experts, and sales professionals. The team comes from a plethora of industries including SaaS, consulting, financial services and management consulting. They're a group of driven, highly motivated, self- starters who have the ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a fluid start-up culture. They are fast learners, turned compensation consultants with the business-savvy to execute complex projects in all client verticals while having some fun along the way!
THE SKILL SET
- 2+ years managing concurrent SaaS client implementations with a track record of successful management of resources, external stakeholders, budgets and schedules
- Deep understanding of SaaS implementation process
- Pragmatic and results driven with superior negotiation and problem-solving skills to resolve complex customer issues and escalations
- Consultancy mindset and customer service focused
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Shadow expert teammates and receive an Xactly Xpert who will show you the ropes
- Learn from managers and leaders on the team
- Learn internal systems and team processes
- Start to get your hands on projects, get to know your team and coordinate with customers
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Lead your own concurrent add-on and smaller projects to completion
- Collaborate with Engagement Managers, configuration consultants, Implementation Consultants, the Support Team, PS Operations (billing, utilization, and resourcing) to flawlessly execute client projects
- Foster and develop client relationships
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Mentor others on the team and possibly be an Xactly XPERT for a new hire
- Take on larger "from scratch" implementations for clients across multiple verticals
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Be fully ramped up to include mentoring, leading large and complex projects
- Act as a compensation expert and thought leader for customers
- Be able to handle any project of any size, scope, and industry
- Take on additional leadership amongst the team
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.